Presented by CIFST Manitoba Section
The Supplier Expo is an international trade show that creates an excellent opportunity for networking and displaying products and services to a growing market in the Canadian Prairies that includes R&D Technologists, Food Scientists, Purchasers and Senior Managers from leading food and beverage manufacturers.
Supplier Expo allows members of the food industry along the value chain to network, learn of new innovations in R&D or food safety, establish relationships, and identify new business opportunities for their organizations.
Supplier Expo provides a unique opportunity and value, whether your company is large, small, or still at the idea stage for a food business.
Download the CIFST Manitoba Supplier Expo Program
New: Complete your day at the Supplier Expo with our morning Symposium, Cannabis Edibles and Safe Foods for Canadians. This event features talks by expert speakers on food safety and regulations. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Read more here
Attendees: Free Admission
Sponsorship Opportunities - $500
- Complementary half-cost booth space for display
- Company name and/or logo printed on all promotional materials and in four (4) email marketing blasts to attract attendees
- Company logo showcased during event
- Priority listing on CIFST MB Section webpage alongside company logo
- Verbal sponsorship acknowledgement during the event
- Half-page ad in the Exhibitor Guide
- Half-page ad in the CIFST MB Section Newsletter
CIFST Manitoba Section Thanks Our Proud Sponsors
For all other inquiries related to this event, please contact the Manitoba Section of CIFST at email@example.com.