Topic: Auditing/Food Safety Careers
Want a Career in Food Safety Auditing?
- About FoodGrads
- Food Safety Auditor Training: Career Benefits
- Benefits of a career in food safety auditing as explained by a career food safety training and audit professional
- Effective Food Safety Auditor Training: Key Elements
- Advanced Techniques and Tools for Streamlined, Risk-Focused Food Safety Audits
- Identifying True Risks and Evaluating Effectiveness of Controls
- Food Safety Audit Planning, Auditor Soft Skills
- Effective Reporting, Evidence and Timing for Closure of Non-Conformance Closure
- Performing Gap Assessments – Virtual and On-Site
- Meaningful Training Certificate - Employer Accessible Auditor Database
- Tools to Highlight Advanced Auditor Training Skills and Stand Out from Competitors
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
12:00 - 12:45 p.m. EST
Nicole Gallace, Founder & Chief Messenger - FoodGrads
At FoodGrads, we are hands-on helping students and new graduates start their careers in the food and beverage industry. With loads of experience behind me as a food and beverage industry recruiter I know the industry is an incredible place to work and build a career. We all love food right? And let’s face it the jobs are endless – scientists, baristas, marketers, chefs, product developers, sustainable food specialists, engineers, communicators, production leads—there are purposeful, meaningful career options—and we help connect people to them!
FoodGrads is dedicated to attracting and supporting people as they start their career in food service and food processing, through our interactive platform and valued partnerships.
Victor Muliyil, Founder/Technical Director, Risk Optimization Resource Centre
Victor Muliyil is dedicated to using over 35 years of global lead training, auditing and technical management experience to refocus the food industry on true business risk management. Victor is the creator of the revolutionary, learner and tool kit based Risk Optimization approach to product safety training, system design and auditing. Prior to founding the RORC, Victor served for over 25 years in Food, Animal Food, Logistics and Cannabis Program Technical Management for SGS North America and he is a former lead trainer and lead auditor for FSSC 22000, BRC and SQF. Victor also has considerable industry experience as a technical manager in the food and biomedical sectors. Victor holds degrees in biochemistry and microbiology, as well as certification in HACCP, retorting, canning and low acid thermal processing